Become an On The Bit Certified Bit Fitter
Are you ready to be part of a growing service in the equestrian industry? Maybe you are interested in making a career or lifestyle change? Much like saddle fitting was 15 years ago, this service is new and developing in Canada and you could be among the first attain an On The Bit Inc. Bit Fitter Certification.
As the only Lantra Certified Bit and Bridle Fitter in Canada (UK Based Certification) I recognised that the need was far too great for me to satisfy alone. My aim is to ensure that each province has at least one certified bit fitter to fulfil the demand. Each fitter through my program will have a dedicated service area to protect your investment and to ensure you have a successful practice.
What I’m offering is not simply a course, it’s a complete package for you to become a competent bit fitter and launch your own successful practice.
The program I’ve developed is approximately 4 - 6 weeks of online learning and then a 4 day practical in Bonfield, Ontario (Date TBA). It will include not only the course but all the tools, bits and support necessary to get your business off the ground.
The next intake for the online component is Feb. 1, 2022 followed by the practical, here in Bonfield, Ontario (Date TBA).
As I am limiting the number of fitters (to protect your investment) please get your Expression of Interest in as soon as possible. Sign up now to avoid disappointment.
I'm actively seeking fitters in the following provinces.
- British Columbia (specific areas)
- New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
This is a self-employment opportunity with a licensing agreement between the student and On The Bit Inc.
What You Get
The cost of the course covers the following:
- Online Course Participation
- Practical Participation
- A kit with all necessary tools (valued at $500)
- A stock of bits (valued at $3000)
- Access to the On The Bit Inc. Mobile App
- Swag (branded shirts, ball caps…) ($200)
- ROI is approximately 25 fittings
The licensing agreement covers the following:
- Continued access to the mobile app
- National advertising through On The Bit Inc.
- Promotion through my website (find a fitter near me, profile page for each certified fitter)
- Drop shipping service
- Continued support from me and our growing community of fitters
How Do You Get Started?
- Fill in the Expression of Interest form.
- Once accepted a Licencing Agreement will be sent to you for your consideration.
- Payment for the course will be payable prior to starting the course.
- Online Course Invite on Feb. 1, 2022
- Practical here in Bonfield, Ontario (Date to be determined).
- BECOME YOUR OWN BOSS!!!