Become an On The Bit Certified Bit Fitter
Be Your Boss - 2022
Are you ready to be part of a growing service in the equestrian industry? Maybe you are interested in making a career or lifestyle change? Much like saddle fitting was 15 years ago, bit fitting is new and developing and you could be among the first attain an On The Bit Inc. Bit Fitter Certification.
Continue reading 👇👇👇
As the only Lantra Certified Bit and Bridle Fitter in Canada (UK Based Certification) I recognised that the need was far too great for me to satisfy alone. My aim is to ensure that each province/state has at least one certified bit fitter to fulfil the demand. Each fitter through my program will have a dedicated service area to protect your investment and to ensure you have a successful practice.
“Tammy has created an exceptional knowledge and science based bit fitting program. She was always there, and quick to answer questions and give support when I needed it. I now feel extremely confident with fittings as I have been taught by the best with the most up to date tools available.”
On The Bit Inc.
Certified Bit Fitter
“I did the bit fitting certification with Tammy. I am now successfully working as a certified bit fitter in the province of Quebec. Tammy is a great teacher. Her course is very complete and easy to go through as it is well structured and interesting. I learned a lot. The practical part at the end helped me to feel confident to start taking clients right away. This opportunity is a great way to help the riders improve their relationship with their horses and reach their objectives, while respecting their well-being.”
On The Bit Inc.
Certified Bit Fitter
On The Bit Inc. is offering not simply a course, but instead, it’s a complete business package for you to become a competent bit fitter and launch your own successful practice.
The program is approximately 4 - 6 weeks of online learning and then a 4 day practical in Bonfield, Ontario, Canada (Date TBA). It will include not only the course but all the tools, bits and support necessary to get your business off the ground.
The next intake for the online component is July 1, 2022 followed by the practical, here in Bonfield, Ontario (Date TBA).
As I am limiting the number of fitters (to protect your investment) so please APPLY NOW to avoid disappointment.
I'm actively seeking fitters in the following provinces.
- British Columbia (specific areas)
- Alberta (specific areas)
- New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
- Western Ontario
This is a self-employment opportunity with a licensing agreement between the Licensee and On The Bit Inc.
What You Get
The cost of the course covers the following:
- Online Course Participation
- Practical Participation
- A kit with all necessary tools (valued at $500)
- A stock of bits (valued at $2000)
- Access to the On The Bit Inc. Mobile App (valued at $1000)
- Swag (branded shirts, ball caps…) ($250)
- ROI is approximately 30 fittings
The licensing agreement covers the following:
- Continued access to the mobile app
- National advertising through On The Bit Inc.
- Promotion through my website (find a fitter near me, profile page for each certified fitter)
- Drop shipping service
- Continued support from me and our growing community of fitters
How Do You Get Started?
- Once accepted a Licencing Agreement will be sent to you for your consideration.
- Payment for the course will be payable prior to starting the course.
- Online Course Invite on July 1, 2022
- Practical here in Bonfield, Ontario (Date to be determined).
- BECOME YOUR OWN BOSS!!!