LeMieux Pro-Sorb Lambskin Half Pad
The LeMieux Pro-Sorb Lambskin Half Pad offers a unique combination - all the benefits of a luxury Merino lambskin half-pad with the flexibility to adjust saddle fit and balance. No need to put additional gel and foam saddle & riser pads on top as a second layer, which can often slip and be hard to place accurately. Pro-Sorb gives you multiple choices in one product.
- Closed-Cell foam pads slide easily into four velcro pockets under the lambskin. These insert pads cover the main weight bearing areas offering additional absorption and padding. The pads are made from a memory foam and soften when warm.
- The Clear-Spine on the underside prevents 'blocking off' the key gullet area, relieving pressure and allowing air to flow.
- Use as a raiser pad for the front or back of the saddle. 13mm and 9mm insert pads allow for more accurate adjustments.
- Flexibility to adjust to changing shape of horses or different saddles - especially if a number of horses share the same saddle.
- The neat low profile nature of the Pro-Sorb avoids distorting the fit of the saddle if just additional padding is required
* Natural breathability and wicking effect of lambskin together with the light foam pads ensures minimal heat & sweat build-up
- Full set of four 13mm and 9mm insert pads included
Medium - 17 - 17.5"
Large - 17.5 - 18 "
WITH PRO-SORB THE CHOICE IS YOURS!